Sea of Honey
China Silk
30" x 32"
$1o00.00

This painting emerged from my dream to heal my romantic inner child. Have you ever felt that you would never have a joyful partner in this life? The healer helpers of these times are learning that it is now time to let go of the wounds of others and not pick these people for their partners. These givers are now receiving as they are letting go of the weight of the past. Infused with the evocative emotions expressed in Kate Bush’s album titled ‘Aerial’; the fire and passion of the aerial dances in the dream of the inner child. The path to infinity for the boy and the girl in the painting is all about envisioning each other dancing in the starlit heavens and swimming in a joyful glistening sea of honey. The bikini I just had to add to the painting after listening to Kate Bush’s ‘Nocturn’ from the Aerial album. I played the song for hours. It is a song that is soaked in romance, just like my healed inner child dream.